Monday, January 6, 2014

ROCK SEXY #32


Boogie Disease - Dr. Ross
Boss - The Rumblers
Get Down with It - Bobby Marchan
Watusi Fever - Big Walter
Hi Hi Pretty Girl -The Creeps
Girls Like Me - Niki and the Corvettes
I Gotta Move - Allusions

Cowboys are Square - Thee Headcoats
Ooh Baby - Davila 666
I Love Playing With Fire - Runaways
The Motivator - T. Rex
Chaquita - Dave Clark Five
Boodoo - Carl Simmons Orchestra

Trigger - Blackfoot Gypsies
Teenage News - Sylvain Sylvain
Future/Now - MC5
Chicken - Baby Boy Warren
Crying Sun - Radio Birdman
The Mad - Ron Dee Voos
What a Dream - Slim Harpo
These Lonely Nights -Johnny Guitar Watson
Sock it to Me - Mitch Ryder
Voodoo Drums - Akim
Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Velvet Underground
Run Run Run - Velvet Underground

Dancing in the Moonlight - Thin Lizzy
Tired of the Night - The Go
I'll Be Loving You - Mark Sultan
Good Good Lovin - 
I Need You - Throb

Lipstick on Your Collar - Connie Francis
Money Honey- Wanda Jackson
Train to Satanville - Gin Gillette
I Can Never Say- The Pretty Things
Psycho - Jack Kittel
Politicians in My Eyes - Death
New Rose - The Damned
Drugs - Black Lips
Nightclubbing - Iggy Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment