Thursday, March 27, 2014

ROCK SEXY #47




Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club
I Wanna Be Your Man - The Youngsters
Jenny Jenny - The Sonics

Tallahassie Lassie - Freddy Cannon
Walkin the Dog - The Kingsmen 
Mashed Potatoes - Noble Watts
Good Times - Tina Turner
You Are My Sunshine - Ike and Tina Turner

Game is My Middle Name - Betty Davis
Apollo Commanders - James Brown 
Deep Soul Pt 1 - Ron Buford
Memphis Soul Stew - King Curtis

Shake a Tail Feather - Debutants 
ClapYour Hands  - The Dartells 
I Know But I Don't Know - Blondie
Its a Nice World to Visit But Not to Live In - Ann Margaret and Lee Hazelwood
Little Runaway - Ramma Lamma 
Session Man - Scene Creamers

Knights of Baskerville - Thee Headcoats 

Outta My Mind - King Kahn and BBQ Show
Rock and Roll Victim - Death
Mata La Musica - Eskorbuto 
Angel Eyes - Roxy Music

He Gets Me High - Dum Dum Girls
Make Up Your Mind - Staight Arrows
Oh My Lover - Detroit Cobras
Name Names - Weird War
Lost Boys and Girls Club - Dum Dum Girls
Boogie Down USA - People's Choice
Grey Motorcycle - Makeup
Party is a Groovy Thing - People's Choice
Wig in a Box - Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Werewolves on Wheels  - Don Gere



No comments:

Post a Comment