Thursday, April 2, 2015

ROCK SEXY #72




Beat Girl - John Barry
Suffragette City - Turbonegro
Girls Like Me - Nikki and the Corvettes
Love Buzz - Nirvana - Robbie Van Leeuwen
Gratefully Dead - The Animals
Nightmare Mash - Billy Lee Riley

Cycle Annie - Beechnuts
What Goes On - Velvet Underground
The Way That You Work - Les Sexareenos
Shadow Knows - Link Wray - Wray, Fredericks
Train to Satanville - Gin Gillette
Save It - The Cramps

Down on the Street - The Stooges
Gonna Find Me a Substitute - Ike Turner
If I Had a Hammer - Martha and the Vandellas - Hays, Suger
Go Go Gorilla - The Ideals - Mitchell, Higgins
Handle It - Soul Suspects

Baby Lets Twist - The Dictators - Adny Shernoff
See No Evil - Television - Verlaine
I Live in a Dream - Weird War
Haunted Beach Party - The Pandoras - Paula Pierce
By My Side - The Spaceshits
Beast - Ex Hex
Hot Rails to Hell - Blue Oyster Cult

Because the Night - Patti Smith - Smith, Springsteen
There Goes My Babe - Miriam
I'm Coming Home - Almighty Defenders
Boys Boys Boys - Nikki and the Corvettes
Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
Guess I'm Falling in Love - Velvet Underground
He Gets Me High - Dum Dum Girls - Dee Dee
I Know But I Don't Know - Blondie - Frank Infante
Animal - AJ Davila Terror Amor
Steel and You - Tubeway Army
Radio Gaga - Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment