Friday, January 22, 2016

ROCK SEXY #118



Rock and Roll - Velvet Underground
TVC15 - David Bowie
The Queen - Big Ella
Feral - The Gories
Israeli Blues - Index
Roadrunner - The Pretty Things

Boogie Disease - Doctor Ross
No Good Lover - Mickey and Sylvia
Congo - Bo Diddley
Surf Rock From Behind the Iron Curtain
Hidden Charms - The Gories

Maria - Thelma and the Sleaze
Young Gun - The Monsieurs
Callejon - Davila 666
You're Gonna Miss Me - 13th Floor Elevators
Oh Girls, Girls - The Sparkles
I'm Gonna Destroy That Boy - What Four
I Don't Know About You - Lloyd Nolan

Beat Girl - John Barry
EL Diablo - Devil and His Disciples
 Solid Gold - Eagles of Death Metal
It's On - Broncho
White Light/White Heat - Les Sexareenos
If I Knew You Were Coming I'd a Baked a Cake - Eileen Barton
Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke

The 309 - Jimmy Thompson
Old Red - Long John Hunter
I'm On My Way - Barbara Dane
You're Never Gonna Break My Heart - McKinley Mitchell
Primitive - The Groupies

Drive - The Coathangers
Bored in the City - Tweens
Beautiful Girl - Mark Sultan
Sister Ann - The Gories
I Don't Mind - The Who
You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You - Dean Martin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment