Sunday, July 3, 2016

ROCK SEXY #138 5-19-16




El Diablo - The Devil and His Disciples
Speed of Life - David Bowie
Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones
Roadrunner - Modern Lovers
Boys in Town - Divinyls
Girls Like Me - Nikki and the Corvettes
I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You - Ramones

Chicken Pox - Booker T and the MGs
Nobody But You - Dee Clark
I Wanna Love You - Long John Hunter
Good Rockin Tonight - Wynonie Harris

Cha Wailey Routa - Saucers
Certainly All - Eddie Jones
El Telecote - Calvin Cool
 Cowboys Are Square - Thee Headcoats

Ain't About to Lose My Cool - Original Dukes
Train Kept A Rollin - Steve Walker and Bold
Devil Girl - Chimney Sweeps
Friday on My Mind - Easybeats

Whole Lotta Shakin - Wanda Jackson
Judgement Day - Pretty Things
Dumbhead - Sharades
Boy Trouble - Sharades
So You Say You Lost Your Baby - Miriam 
My Baby - The Coathangers
I Get the Shakes - James and the Ultrasounds
Talking Trash - The Marathons
Love Have Mercy - Flaming Groovies

Killer Diller - Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey Birds
Down at the Rock and Roll Club - Richard Hell and the Voidoids
Kiss of Fire - Supremes
Lust for Kicks - The Cars

The Grunt - Eddie Kirk 
Way Down Home - Larry Bright 
Ham and Eggs - Skip Manning
Rocking with Blues - The Flames
I'm Branded - Link Wray


No comments:

Post a Comment