Sunday, August 28, 2016

ROCK SEXY #147 8-11-16




Rock and Roll Radio – Ramones
Rock and Roll Radio – Joe Boot and the Four Winds
Never to Be Forgotten – Bobby Fuller Four
Anywhere the Girls Are – The Fantastic Baggys
Just a Little Bit – Them
Elphin Orphan – The Scene Creamers
I Was Wrong – The Ghost Wolves

Is it My Body – Alice Cooper
I’m a No Count – Ty Wagner
What a Way to Die – Pleasure Seekers
Hot Rails to Hell – Blue Oyster Cult
Boss – The Rumblers
Rock and Roll Deacon – Screamin’ Joe Neal
My Woman – Woody Carr and the El Caminos

I’ll Go Crazy – Bocky and the Visions
Do What You Wanna Do – Chuck and the Hi Lites
Draggin’ the Line – Tommy James
Spent All My Money – Blackfoot Gypsies

I Want You – MC5
Trash – New York Dolls
Flipside – The Breeders
At a Party – Big Sam
Mama Said – The Shirelles
Let’s Dance – David Bowie

Brass in Pocket – The Pretenders
Banging on My Drum – Lou Reed
Hurdy Gurdy Man – Donovan
Divine Hammer – Breeders

A Thousand Miles Away – The Heartbeats
In Love Again – Fats Domino
Subway Joe – Joe Bataan
Only When I Dream – Bobby Fuller Four

Cannibal Corpse – Dengue Fever
This is Soul – Paul Nero
Black Night – Hugo Strasser

No comments:

Post a Comment