Tuesday, September 20, 2016

ROCK SEXY #149 8-25-16



Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio - The Ramones
Gonna Make You - The Troggs
I Can Tell - Bo Diddley
Ham and Eggs - Skip Manning
My Babe's Gone - Ray Sharpe
Feral - The Gories
Gonna Live - The Ghost Wolves

Mojo Workout - Les Sexareenos
Chick Habit - April March
Honey True - Bloodshot Bill and Shannon Shaw
What is Love - The Shangri Las
Don't Know About You But I Feel Like Making Love - Blackfoot Gypsies
Certain Girl - Ernie K-Doe
Please Mr. Postman - The Beatles

Bye Bye Charlie - Lori Burton
The Greaser - Lord Dent and His Invaders
Bikini Girls with Machine Guns - The Cramps
Run For Your Life - Nancy Sinatra
Roadrunner - The Pretty Things

Midnight in the Barrel House - Johnny Otis with Pete Lewis and His Guitar
Romantic Mother - Jaxon Lee Swain
Be My Lover - Alice Cooper
Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked in Tonight - Fleetwood Mac
Good Good Lovin - Bocky and the Visions
Time Machine - The Makeup

Adderall - The Coathangers
Kari Ann - The Monsieurs
Only When I Dream - Bobby Fuller Four
Tired of the Night - The Go
City Slang - Sonic's Rendevous Band

All Night Long - Robert Parker
Another Night With the Boys - Big Dee Irwin
Private Number - William Bell and Judy Clay
I Wanna Roll Around With You - Blackfoot Gypsies

I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man - Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment