Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ROCK SEXY #159 11-17-2016


Rock and Roll Radio - Joe Boot and the Fabulous Winds
Ghost Train - The Swanks
What a Way to Die - The Pleasure Seekers
Buzz Buzz a Diddle It - Freddy Cannon
Don't Knock It - Joyce Harris
Do You Love Me - The Sonics
Wobble Wickie - The Rhythm Tones
Zippered Up Heart - The Reign

Thought it Over - The Zantees
Twistin' Boogie - Tom Carter and the Ramrods
 Rockin the Joint - Esquerita
A-Bone - The Trashmen

Fire - The Vampires
Party Date - Carl Canida and the Flames
Action Packed - Ronnie Dawson
The Girl Can't Help It - Flaming Groovies
I Found a Peanut - Thee Midnighters
Since You're Gone - Nolan Strong and the Diablos

There Goes My Babe - Miriam
Only When I Dream - Bobby Fuller Four
Miserlou - Bobby Fuller Four
Oo Ma Liddi - JJ Jackson and the Jackals
Do the Del Viking - Patrice Holloway
 96 Tears - ? and the Mysterians

Rockin' With the Blues - Flames
I Idolize You - Gail Harris with the The Wailers
 Friday at the Hideout - Underdogs
Thunder and Lightening - Bloodshot Bill
Betty Lou - Long John Hunter
Rockin' this Joint - Kid Thomas
You Heard What I Said - Kid Thomas

Hipsville 29 B.C. - The Sparkles
Rock and Roll Deacon - Screaming Joe Neal 
Underground Lady - Kim Fowley
Let's Dance - Chris Montez
Bad Boy - The Jive Bombers
If I Oh I Could Be With You Tonight - Nolan Strong and the Diablos

No comments:

Post a Comment