Wednesday, February 7, 2018

ROCK SEXY #192 8-24-17



Rock and Roll Radio - Joe Boot
Walk on the Wild Side - Marylin Brown
Night Diamonds - Jaxon Lee Swain
Good Good Lovin' - Bocky and the Visions
Underground Lady - Kim Fowley
S.O.S Now - The Welders
Girls Like Me - Nikki and the Corvettes

Dirty Water -  The Standells
Hanky Panky - Tommy James and the Shondells
Please Mr. Postman - The Beatles
There Goes My Baby- Miriam Linna
Promises - Carla Thomas
The Night - Dee Dee Sharpe
Your Thing Ain't No Good Without My Thing - Marie Queenie Lyons

Why You Wanna Do That - Thelma and the Sleaze
Elphin Orphan - Scene Creamers
Oh My Lover - The Chiffons
When You Dance - The Turbans
Waiting For My Man -Velvet Underground

Beat Girl - John Barry
Meet Me at the Movies - The Go
I Want to Take You Higher - Ike and Tina Turner
I Was a Teenage Werewolf - The Cramps
Drifter - The Coathangers
Ebb Tide - The Continental Co-Ets
Chick Habit - April March

Getchya Hip Thrust - The Ghost Wolves
Robot Love - James and the Ultrasounds
I've Been Working on You - The Feminine Complex
X-Offender - Blondie
Shock Wave - Index
 Bongo Beatin' Beatnik - Joe Hall and the Corvetts
 Goo Goo Muck - Ronnie Cook and the Gaylads

Rumble - Link Wray
All Around the World - Bobby Oliver
Friction Heat - Bonnie Lou
Today Your Love Tomorrow the World - The Ramones
I'll Be Loving You - Mark Sultan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment