Tuesday, May 16, 2017

ROCK SEXY #174 3-16-17



Gonna Find You - Jaxon Lee Swain
I Had a Vision - Blackfoot Gypsies
 Little Willy - Sweet
96 Tears - ? and the Mysterians
Public Animal #9 - Alice Cooper
Tattoo Vampire - Blue Oyster Cult

Mind Over Matter - Nolan Strong
You'll Never Do It Baby - The Pretty Things
Gila Monster - Joe Johnson
Fist City - Loretta Lynn
Get Behind Me Satan - Billie Jo Spears
Shake a Leg - Margaret Lewis

Need Your Love - Cheap Trick
Hipcoat - Delta '72
Dirty Water - The Standells

Beat Girl - John Barry 
Another Man Done Gone - Lorrie Collins
I Walk the Streets - Lyn Avalon
Only My Friend - The Chiffons
True - Shannon Shaw and Bloodshot Bill
Saturday Night - Bobby Fuller
Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones

Why Do You Treat Me Like You Do - Irene and the Scotts
I Wanna Love Him So Bad - The Jelly Beans
Rip Her to Shreds - Blondie
Make Me a Feeling Man - Make-up

Gimme Little Sign - Brenton Wood 
Down in Mexico - The Coasters
Nobody But You - Dee Clark
I'll Be Loving You - Mark Sultan 
Game is My Middle Name - Betty Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment