Tuesday, May 23, 2017

ROCK SEXY #178 4-20-17



Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones
Midnight Hour - Question Mark and the Mysterians 
I Had a Vision - Blackfoot Gypsies
Miserlou - Bobby Fuller

You Can't Turn Me Off - Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs
Sister Anne - MC5 
Whatcha Doin' - The Go
Bambi - Prince
I Wanna Love You - Long John Hunter

She's a Rainbow - Rolling Stones
I Got a Girl - Garland Davis
Stuff - Jeanette Williams 
See and Don't See - Marie Queenie Lyons

I Wanna Be Famous - Blackfoot Gypsies
Wild Side of Life - Charlie Feathers
Ooh My Soul - Little Richard
They Wanna Fight - Chuck Harrod
Rock n Rolls For Me - The El Dorado
Hello Stranger - Martha and the Vandellas
Break in the Road - Betty Harris

Runaways - I Love Playing With Fire
Planet Blues - Guitar Wolf
Lone Wolf No Club - Felt Letters
We May Never Make it Home - Seluah

Golden Years - David Bowie
They Live By Night - Make-Up
Boy Trouble - The Sharades
Paisley Park - Prince
Gypsy Queen - Blackfoot Gypsies

No comments:

Post a Comment