Tuesday, September 3, 2013

End of summer daze

I guess it has been the heat and the desire to escape the heat by laying at the pool that has made me been so slow on blog posts this last month. I have a few posts in the works, but nothing is done yet, and if I post it before I feel it is really done then I just end up taking it down later. So it's not that I have been lazy, I am just taking my time.

Fall project #1: I want to re-create this photo.

I have also been reading like crazy and trying to get more material for one particular post that I am very excited about, and it is coming close. Then I realized I wanted to include some female rockers and writers in it, so I had to read and re-read even more!

Suzi Quatro's Unzipped  is on the list.

I have seen several great bands this summer. I am going to make a list, gather some photos (if I took any at the shows, I am really bad about actually taking pictures, I always forget to charge the camera and it dies right at the beginning) and make a little post about those.

I went to St. Louis to see my brother do his thing.

In the meantime, I have posted my archived ROCK SEXY episodes, except for the last two, in which the recordings were cut off by wonky internet connections I guess, but still there are about 15 or so and that's 30 hours of listening pleasure! Go directly to my Mixcloud page where you will find most of the episodes, then head over to my Spreaker profile for the rest.

When was the last time you danced like this?
Until next time, my friends! I will see you on the internet streamwaves at ARTxFM this Thursday at 10pm eastern time for ROCK SEXY #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment