Monday, May 12, 2014

ROCK SEXY #48 with Jaxon Swain




We Want Fun - Andrew WK
Lightning's Girl - Nancy Sinatra - Hazelwood
Putty In Your Hands - Jean and the Statesides
Baby Let's Wait - Royal Gardsman - Burton, Sawyer
Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart - Young Rascals - Burton, Sawyer
Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones
Have I the Right - Honeycombs - H.A. Blaikley
First One is Free - Flaming Groovies - Loney

Nutbush City Limits - Ike and Tina Turner - Tina Turner
They Live By Night - Makeup
Bloody Hammer - Roky Erickson
White Faces - Roky Erickson
Wind and More - Roky Erickson

AC/DC - Sweet - Chapman, Chinn
I'll Never Belong to You - King Kahn and BBQ Show
 Bambino - Plastic Bertrand
 Marilu - Gainsbourg
Here Comes the Night - David Bowie - Berns
All the Way From Memphis - Mott the Hoople - Hunter
Buick McKane - T Rex - Bolan
I Heard Her Call My Name - Velvet Underground - Reed
Different Days - The Men

Where Were You on Our Wedding Day - Lloyd Price - Price, Logan
Good Rockin' Tonight - Wynonie Harris - Harris, R Brown
I've Been Around - Little Willie John - Jack Hammer
Fernando - Abba

 (Sorry this playlist isn't complete)

No comments:

Post a Comment