Sunday, August 10, 2014

ROCK SEXY #57





Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones 
Girls Like Me - Nikki and the Corvettes
Apocalyptic Love - James and the Ultrasounds
Garlic Storm - Hooten Hallers
Body Buzz - Gas Huffer
Carbonated Comet - Man or Astroman
Anxiety - Eddy Current Suppression Ring

Bend Me Shape Me - The Models
Too Much to Dream - Electric Prunes
Fight Fire - Golliwogs
Rock Me Baby - Blue Cheer
Ole Rattler - Long John Hunter
Slash - Long John Hunter
I Don't Care - Long John Hunter

Rock and Roll - Velvet Underground
I Need You - Esquerita
Go Back to Daddy - Doris
Clean Up Woman - Betty Wright
She'll Be Gone - Bettie O'Brien
Imitation - Jackie Delmone
You've Had Your Chance - Wailers

Sound and Vision - David Bowie
Untouchable - Johnny Guitar Watson 
Did Ya Need to Know - Dale Gregory & the Shouters
Game is My Middle Name - Betty Davis
Tiger Man - Rufus Thomas
 Lone Wolf - Felt Letters

Someone's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight - Earl Vance and the Valiants
I Want You So Hard - Eagles of Death Metal 
Hot Love - Nasal Boys
Guess I'm Falling in Love - Velvet Underground
Party Date - Carl Canida and the Flames
Monochrome Girl - Detective

Raining in My Heart - Roosevelt Sykes
Catch You on the Rebound
I Know I'm Losing You - The Faces
Poor Fool - Ike and Tina Turner
I'd Love to Take Orders From You - Mildred Bailey
Big Girls Don't Cry - Edith Massey







No comments:

Post a Comment