Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ROCK SEXY #97 - with special guest KP



Love is Strange - Mickey and Sylvia - Ethel Strange
Intoxica - The Del Lagunas
Get Up Morning - Eddy Current Supression Ring
S.O.S. Now - The Welders
Baby Don't Go - The Welders
Nightmare - Whyte Boots

Good Good Lovin - Bocky and the Visions - Brown, Shubert
Little Bit of Soul - Music Explosion - Carter, Lewis
Heinous Orca - Heinous Orca
Ozma - Shannon and the Clams
I Like it Like That - Chris Kenner
Hot Pants - James Brown
If I'm in Luck I Might Get Picked Up - Betty Davis
Ride - Dee Dee Sharp- Sheldon, Leon

Rat House - Shannon and the Clams
Candy - KP and Me
My Babe - Ron Holden
Banshee - Jerry Lee Trio - Jerry Lee
Ruby D - Les Sexareenos - Bridge Mixture
I Can't - Les Sexareenos - Brumage
Clean Up Woman - Betty Wright
Hanging on the Telephone - The Nerves



No comments:

Post a Comment