Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ROCK SEXY #124




Viva Le Rock - Adam Ant
Lust for Kicks - The Cars
I Know But I Don't Know - Blondie
Alone Again Or - Love
The Fuzz - Link Wray and the Wraymen
Solid Gold - Eagles of Death Metal

Dial 666 - Night Beats
White Light White Heat - Velvet Underground
City Slang - Sonics Rendezvous Band
Gudbye to Jane - Slade
Direct Me - Otis Redding

Ever Lovin' Man - The Dirtbombs
I Found You - Les Sexareenos
Follow Me - The Coathangers
If I Could Count - Shannon and the Clams

The Golden Age of Rock and Roll - Mott the Hoople
You're All I've Got Tonight - The Cars
Bet I'm Late - The Go
Do The Strand - Roxy Music
Le Restaurant Chinois - Janny C
Un Petite Peu D'Amour - Katty Line
 Make it Right - The Coathangers

Nancy - Las Ardillas
Muy Chistoso - Davila 666
El Diablo - Devil and His Disciples
Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go - Elegants
Chains of Love - Johnny Burnette

Down Home Girl - Alvin Robinson
Wild Man - The Tam Rons
Cerveza - Boots Brown 
Makin' Love - Floyd Robinson
At My Front Door - El Dorados


No comments:

Post a Comment