Sunday, August 28, 2016

ROCK SEXY #146 8-4-16




If I Knew You Were Coming I’d a Baked a Cake – Eileen Barton
Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – Rhythm Kings
Just a Little Bit – Them
Addrall  - The Coathangers
Gonna Live – The Ghost Wolves
Looking at You – MC5
Stalkin’ – Duane Eddy

Rumble – Link Wray
Solid Gold – Eagles of Death Metal
Please Mr. Postman – The Marvelettes
I Think We’re Alone Now – Tommy James and the Shondells
Only My Friend – The Chiffons
Daddy Rollin’ Stone – Johnny Thunders

When You Dance – The Turbans
Bad Boy – The Jive Bombers
Thunderbird ESQ – The Gories
Black to Comm – MC5
Why You Wanna Do That – Thelma and the Sleaze
Shakin’ All Over – The Flaming Groovies
Pogo A Go-Go – The Apemen
Shake Appeal – Iggy and the Stooges
Friday Night Dancing Party – Link Wray
Boy Trouble – The Sharades
Vampiro – Satan’s Pilgrims

Wake up in Makeup – The Jam Messengers
Mystery Train – Little Junior’s Blue Flames
Hang Up My Rock and Roll Shoes –
I Hear You Knocking – Smiley Lewis
I Don’t Know – Ruth Brown
Sally Go Round the Roses – The Jaynettes

Detroit 442 – Blondie
All Day and All the Night – The Kinks
Looking at You – MC5
Out of Nowhere – The Wailers
Little War in the Midwest – Night Beats


No comments:

Post a Comment