Tuesday, October 11, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day Eleven - The Cramps - I Ain't Nothing But a Gorehound

31 Days of Halloween

Day Eleven:
THE CRAMPS - I AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A GOREHOUND


Well, I don't know about art but I know what I like...
Ah, The Cramps, it was only a matter of time before they showed up in the 31 Days of Halloween. Another band with a no shortage of Halloween appropriate songs, some might make the argument that almost any of their songs are appropriate for such an occasion. This one is pretty obvious. Here's a cool video out there from a 1983 performance at St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit (I saw Turbonegro in that venue a mere 20 years later) doing the song that boasts "even the devil gets dizzy at the stuff I dig" and "I'll be a-surfin' in your blood on a Saturday night."

FOR THE SOFTER SIDE
Check out this 1998 interview from Independent of how best rock and roll couple of all time met.
HOW WE MET - POISON IVY AND LUX INTERIOR

<3  RIP LUX  <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment