Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ROCK SEXY #158 11-10-16


Baby, I Love You - Ramones
You Need Love - Lloyd Price
Love Man - Otis Redding 
Don't Be Afraid of Love - Oscar Mack
Gimme Some Sign - Brenton Wood
The Night - Dee Dee Sharpe
Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore - The Puppets

She-Bop - Cyndi Lauper
He Gets Me High - Dum Dum Girls
Girls Like Me - Nikki and the Corvettes
I Wanna Be Loved - Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers
I Need Your Loving Everyday - Don Gardner and Dee Dee Ford
I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James and the Shondells
Mind Over Matter - Nolan Strong

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - The Sonics
Be My Baby - The Ronnettes
99 1/2 Won't Do - Wilson Pickett
Some Love With Soul - Jim Jackson
I Love Playing With Fire - The Runaways
Smother - The Coathangers
Maria - Thelma and the Sleaze
Dirty Old Man - Thee Headcoatees
Good Good Loving - Bocky and the Visions
What is Love - Shangri-Las
Everybody Loves a Lover - The Shirelles
Only When I Dream - Bobby Fuller Four
Cupid - Sam Cooke

It's About Time - The Pandoras
Alone Again Or - Love
Cryin' Inside - The Heartbeats
Do Something to Me - ? and the Mysterians
Paisley Park - Prince

Let's Rock While the Rockin's Good - Little Willie John 
When You Were Mine - Cyndi Lauper
Everlasting Love - Rachel Sweet

Sea of Love - Honey Drippers
All You Need is Love - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment