Monday, February 19, 2018

ROCK SEXY #197 9-28-17



Babylon - New York Dolls
That Certain Female - Charlie Feathers
This World is Going Up in Flames - Charles Bradley
You'll Lose a Good Thing - Barbara Lynn

Ruler of My Heart - Irma Thomas
Love Man - Otis Redding
You Done Got Wrong - The Gories 
The Thang - Eddie Bo
Ooh Ma Liddi - JJ Jackson and the Jackals
Mr. Lee - The Bobbettes
Feel Good - Ike and Tina Turner

Ain't Nothing Shakin' - Linda Gail Lewis
Rocking My Life Away - Linda Gail Lewis

I Can Tell - Bo Diddley
Down in the Basement- King Coleman
I Got Loaded - Little Bob
Tighten Up - Archie Bell
Do Something to Me - Question Mark and the Mysterians
Vampiro - Satan's Pilgrims
Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran

I Want Candy - The Strangeloves
Ride - Dee Dee Sharpe
Oh My Lover - The Chiffons
When You Dance - The Turbans
I Done Got Over It - Irma Thomas
Speed of Life - David Bowie
Sound and Vision - David Bowie
Where Have All the Good Times Gone - David Bowie
Dangerous Type - The Cars

I Want to Rock - Lavern Baker
I'm Blue - The 5,6,7,8's
Passenger - Iggy Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment