Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I played records at Mods vs. Rockers in Chicago.




If you want bike shots, you'll have to look elsewhere.



  Chicago, June 14th and 15th, 2013


Margie (1962) keeps my camera, ZOOM and related cords safe during travels.
Here!
Still too cold to swim.

And apparently too cold to go out on the town without eating a meal of Italian beef and picking up some proper leg wear first.
Friday night pre-rally style.


Old cars.

Red cars.

 


I wanna be a pinup!

But I've got other things to do.

Big stage, little girl.  Stolen from the internet.













Getting a close up view of the burlesque ladies.
The night came and more bands rocked it inside the Aragon.



V.I.P.


It was Puerto Rican Pride too!
Then we went to an art exhibition and got a group photo taken by a naked lady. Totally naked.



Goodbye Chicago, until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment