Monday, January 6, 2014

WNTER into SPRING CALENDAR


HAPPY NEW YEAR, SEXY FRIENDS!

I am always trying to better myself, but if I did have one resolution, it is to keep up with posting my calendar and archived shows over on this here blog! Check out my calendar of events and shows coming up the next few months.

The ROCK and ROLL RECORD PARTY
Friday, January 10th - Highlands Tap Room Grill   1058 Bardstown Rd    Louisville, KY
  Friday, January 24th - Highlands Tap Room Grill
Friday, February 14th - Highlands Tap Room Grill
Friday, March 14th - Highlands Tap Room Grill
Friday March 28th - Highlands Tap Room Grill
Always 10pm til 3 am

Don't forget to stream in at www.artxfm.com EVERY Thursday night at 10pm eastern time for my internet radio show ROCK SEXY. Big news coming this year regarding ARTxFM
Get in the know at www.artxfm.com NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment