Monday, March 30, 2015

ROCK SEXY #66





Ramblin' Rose - MC5
Hanging Around - Flaming Groovies
Baby, Baby- The Vibrators
Bang On - The Breeders
Summertime Fun - Nikki and the Corvettes

Pretty Princess Day - The Dirtbombs - M. Collins
Whoop it Up On Me - Brenton Wood
Kinda Easy Like - Booker T and the MGs
Nobody But Me - Isley Brothers
Nobody's Fault But Mine - Otis Redding

Louie Louie - Swamp Rats
Genocide - Link Wray
You're Gonna Miss Me - 13th Floor Elevators
Tight Skirt Tight Sweater - Versatones
Whistle Bait - Collins Kids
Bad Motorcycle - Storey Sisters
Train to Nowhere - The Champs

Come See Me - Pretty Things
I'm Waiting for My Man - David Bowie - Lou Reed
I Need My Rock and Roll - Paul Collins Beat
I'm a Baby - Acid Baby Jesus
Boy Trouble - Sharades
Congo - Bo Diddley
Buzzsaw Twist - Gee Cees

Jaan Pehechaan Ho - Mohammad Rafi
Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie
Baby - Os Mutantes
All I Could Do Is Cry - Etta James 
Dirty Robber - Wailers

O Katrina! - Black Lips
Criminal Element - Nikki and the Corvettes
I Gotta Move - Nikki and the Corvettes
No Crees Que Ya Cansa - Davila 666
Dreamboat - The Coathangers
Dancing in the Moonlight - Thin Lizzy

Beat Girl - John Barry 
Another Man Done Gone - Lorrie Collins

Midnight Radio- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
 




No comments:

Post a Comment