Sunday, April 2, 2017

ROCK SEXY #168 1-19-17



Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones
Sweet Jane - Velvet Underground
My Little Red Book - Love
Fallin' - Connie Francis
Unreliable Irresistible Girl - Bobby Fuller
How Far Can Too Far Go - The Cramps

Vicious - Lou Reed
Party Girl - Bernadette Carroll
Cryin' Inside - The Heartbeats 
Shot Down - The Sonics
A Little Bit of Soap - The Jarmels
Kicked Around - Ad Libs
Letters in a Box - James and the Ultrasounds
Drive In - Jaguars

Gonna Live - The Ghost Wolves
Only After Dark - Mick Ronson
When You Were Mine - Cyndi Lauper
Since You're Gone - The Cars

T.V. Set - The Cramps
Train Kept A Rollin' - Johnny Burnette and the Rock and Roll Trio
I'm Telling You - Bloodshot Bill
Under My Skin - Blackfoot Gypsies
 Black Mona Lisa - The Retreds
Black to Comm - MC5
Emotions - Love 

Primitive - The Groupies
Haunted Head - Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey Birds
Can't Hardly Stand It - Charlie Feathers
Can't Control Myself - The Troggs
He Gets Me High - Dum Dum Girls

Shake Real Low - King Kahn and BBQ Show
I Know I'm Losing You - Rod Stewart 
 I Fought Piranhas - White Stripes
Look at the Stars - The Bobbettes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment