Saturday, April 8, 2017

ROCK SEXY #173 3-9-17



Ride - Dee Dee Sharpe
Don't Knock It - Joyce Harris
If You Wanna - Baby Jean
Don't Mutilate My Mink - Cristina 
Jealous - Rachel Sweet
What a Way to Die - Pleasure Seekers 
Watch Your Back - The Coathangers

Funnel of Love - Wanda Jackson
Low Grades High Fever - Lindy Lane and the Sinners
Grass is Greener - Ace of Cups
Run For Your Life - Lara and the Trailers
First Love - The Ghost Wolves

People Ain't No Good - The Cramps
Beast - Ex Hex
Walkin' Down the Street - Miriam 
Wild Man - Thee Headcoatees

New Year - The Breeders
Cannonball - The Breeders
Secret Place - Demolition Doll Rods
I've Been Working On You - Feminine Complex
Your Thing Ain't No Good Without My Thing - Marie Queenie Lyons
Evidence - Patrice Holloway
Why You Wanna Do That - Thelma and the Sleaze

Thunder - The Runaways
Rid of Me - PJ Harvey
Ebb Tide - Continental Co-Ets
I'm Just a Down Home Girl - Ad Libs
Oh My Lover - The Chiffons

Boys in Town - Divinyls
Detroit 442 - Blondie
Headbanger - The Monsieurs
I Live My Life - The Pandoras
He Gets Me High - Dum Dum Girls 

West Coast - Ketty Lester
What is Love- Shangri Las 


No comments:

Post a Comment