Saturday, July 27, 2013

ROCK SEXY #15


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO ROCK SEXY #15 RIGHT NOW

The Viscounts - Harlem Nocturne
The Sonics - Strychnine
The Pretty Things - Come See Me
The Bob Seger System - Ramblin' Gamblin' Man
Factory - High Blood Pressure

It's a Nice World to Visit (But Not to Live In) - Ann Margret
The Sonics - Maintaining My Cool

13th Floor Elevators - Fire Engine
The Go - Summer's Gonna Be My Girl
 The Corvettes - Pick Up

Betty Davis - If I'm in Luck I Might Get Picked Up
Ruby Lee - I'm Gonna Put a Watch On You
Jim Jackson - Some Love With Soul

Gene Dunlap - Made in the Shade
Los Mathematicos - Me Atapaste
Los Shains - El Monstruso
The Cramps - People Ain't No Good
The Ronnettes - Why Don't They Let Us Fall in Love
Squat With Me - Rochelle and the Candles
Love Twist - Johnny Jenkins and the Pinetoppers

The Sonics - Since I Fell For You
Sound Factory - I'm Yours and I'm Hers 
The Spiders - Are You Sure You Got Me
The Conqueroo - Walkin' the Blues
The Congueroo - I Think About It

Aku Kechewa - Roziah Latiff and the Jayhawkers
The Rolling Stones - The Spider and the Fly
The Swag - Link Wray
Otis Redding - Love Man
Harvey Scales - Get Down
James Brown - Hot Pants Sides 1 and 2

Loyce E Os Gnomes - Que E Isso 
Dum Dum Girls - He Gets Me High
Iggy Pop - Dum Dum Boys





No comments:

Post a Comment