Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ROCK SEXY #105



Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones
Planet of the Wolves - Guitar Wolf
I'm a No-Count - Ty Wagner and the Scotchmen
I Idolize You - The Wailers with Gail Harris
There Goes My Babe - Miriam
Rubber City Rebels - RBC

Baby I Dig Love - What Four
Ozma - Shannon and the Clams
Live in the Rhythm Hive - Makeup
Pa Que Vives - Davilla 666

You Move Me - Holly Golightly and Billy Childish - B. Childish
Borrando El Negro (She's Like a Rainbow) - Davilla 666 - Jagger, Richards
He Gets me High - Dum Dum Girls
Bang On - The Breeders
Friction - Television
Glitter and Gold - Cheap Time
The Faker- Ty Segall
Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke
Ooh Ma Liddi - JJ Jackson and the Jackals

Why Can't We Be Happy - Ike and Tina Turner
Send Me Some Lovin - The Huntsmen

Lover Please - Clyde McPhatter
Tall Cool One - The Wailers
Friday at the Hideout - Underdogs
Dum Dum Boys - Iggy Pop
Lonely Planet Boy - New York Dolls



No comments:

Post a Comment