Monday, November 2, 2015

ROCK SEXY #102



House of the Rising Sun - Sinn Sisamouth
Whiskey Whiskey - Yol Aularong
I'm So Shy - Ros Sereosothea
Linda - Kim Fowley
Baldie Stomp - The Deacons

With a Girl Like You - The Troggs
Ain't Nobody's Fault But Mine - Otis Redding
Ocean of Tears - Big Maybelle
Tip on In - Slim Harpo
Rock Me Baby - BB King

Under My Skin - Blackfoot Gypsies
Some Kinda Love - Velvet Undergroun 
Looking at You - MC5
Because the Night - Patti Smith
Gloria - Patti Smith
Choam Oun Dopram Moy - Ros Sereosothea
Lets Spend the Night Together - David Bowie
Next Big Thing - Dictators
Roadrunner - Modern Lovers
Glitter and Gold - Cheap Time

Justine - Ray Sharpe
Dance Franny Dance - Floyd Dakil Combo
There Goes My Babe - Miriam 
Gotta Have that Soul - Gino Washington 
She's My Witch - Kip Tyler
Bikini With no Top on the Top - June Wilkinson and Mamie Van Doren
Bad Motorcycle - Storey Sisters
Red Hot Mama - Wayne Williams
Mona (I Need You ) - Bo Diddley
He's a Rebel - Darlene Love
Baby Strange - T-Rex
Dirty Robber - The Wailers

I Dig Rock and Roll - Earl Wade
Wolf Pack - Kid Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment