Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ROCK SEXY 109 (playlist only)

Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio - Ramones
Sound and Vision - David Bowie
She Came  in Through the Bathroom Window - Ike and Tina Turner - John Lennon, Paul McCartney
Shock Wave  - Index
Tuscon - Neons - Woodfox, King
Papa - Oom - Mow - Mow - The Rivingtons

Big City After Dark - Link Wray
I'm Unkind - Thee Headcoats  - Billy Childish
I Can't Hardly Stand it - The Cramps
Ride the Wolf - Ghost Wolves

I Want You - The Troggs
Shakin All Over - Generation X - Johnny Kidd
Won't Go Out - Holly Golightly
Cannibal Papaya - Shonen Knife
See No Evil - Television - Verlaine
The Green Manilishi with the Two-Pronged Crown - Judas Priest- P. Green
Is it My Body - Alice Cooper - A. Cooper, D. Dunaway, M. Bruce, N. Smith, G. Buxton
I'm Waiting for the Man - David Bowie - Lou Reed
Crimson and Clover - Tommy James - T. James, P. Lucia
Roll With Me Henry - Etta James
Cha Con Cha - Tito Puente

Un Cha Cha - Tito Puente
I Walk The Streets - Lyn Avalon
There Goes My Babe - Miriam
Devil Blues - Skip Manning
Bumble Bee Stomp - The Tornadoes
On The Run - The Gories
Feral - The Gories

Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Hipsville 29 B.C. - The Sparkles
Plastic Bag - X-Ray Spex
Wolf Pack - Kid Thomas
I'd Love to Take Orders From You - Mildred Bailey
Funtime - Iggy Pop






No comments:

Post a Comment